TICKET ONLY EVENT.
20th January 2018 – 09:00 to 17:00
Mary Sumner House, 24 Tufton St, Westminster, SW1P 3RB
Morning Session – 09:00-11:45 – Strictly Members Only*
Afternoon Session – 12:30-17:00 Members & General Public**
Book Tickets at bottom of page.
- Strictly Libertarian Party members only
- Times: 9:00am to 11:45am
- Admission: A valid membership card will be required at the door.
Agendas will be sent to members on January 5th 2018.
- Open to the public
- Times: 12:30pm to 5:00pm
- Guest speakers
- Vít Jedlicka – President of the Free Republic of Liberland
- Ruth Dudley Edwards – Irish self-professed revisionist historian, crime novelist, journalist and broadcaster, in both Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- Matt O’Connor – Founder of the Fathers 4 Justice pressure group to champion the causes of equal parenting and family law reform.
- David Ewing – A founding member of Firearms UK: an organisation established to promote and protect firearms ownership and the shooting sports within the UK.
- Adam Brown – Libertarian Party Leader, since August 2015.
- Andrew Withers – Founder member and former Libertarian Party Leader, current member of the party NCC.
- Will Taylor – Deputy Party Leader and candidate for Hull West and Hessle.
- Other party leaders – Scott Neville, Brian Vickery and Dan Liddicott.
- Free Admission for party members with a valid membership card and ticket
- Admission for general public with a valid ticket:
- Standard – £5
- OAPs – £3
- Students – £3
- Armed forces – £3
* Admission to the morning meeting is by production of a membership card and ticket.
* Free Admission for party members, general public £5, OAPs, students, armed forces £3
* Press – please use contact form to apply for complimentary ticket.
If you believe you are a member and wish to attend but do not have a card, it is because you are not on the database due to expiry or incomplete registration or profile address. Please contact us at email@example.com